T.J. Davies Company is an independently owned manufacturer of retention knobs and retention knob sockets. For more than fifty years T. J. Davies Company has been manufacturing our own line of retention knobs. All manufacturing is done in our plant located in Mantua, Ohio. Our retention knobs are known throughout the industry as second-to-none, and they can be easily recognized in their famous blue tubes. We are entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking for people who share our passion for excellence and our vision for the future.
If you are ready for the next step in your career path, then Come Grow With Us!
T J Davies Company is currently looking for a motivated creative Marketing Associate. This is a newly created position with great growth potential. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing for the company.
What You Can Expect From Us
At T J Davies Company, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that goes above and beyond for our dedicated employees. We recognize that the success of our company depends on the success of the individual, as well as the team. Here is what you can expect from us:
• Medical Mutual medical coverage.
• Company paid Dental and Vision.
• Company paid life insurance.
• Company paid short term & long-term disability.
• Ten paid holidays observed per year
• Paid Winter Break (between Christmas and New Year’s Day)
• Sick and Vacation (ten days each to start)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid training and opportunities for growth and development
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, submit your resume today to learn more about what T.J. Davies Company has to offer you!
“Providing the services our customers deserve. Delivering the satisfaction, they expect.”
T J Davies Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
How You Will Impact Our Organization
• Be the Brand advocate, driving brand consistency and ensuring that all brand and style guidelines are consistently used in marketing materials
• Work with distributors to ensure they have all product specifications and images necessary to partner in our growth.
• Monitoring, scheduling, and posting on social media accounts.
• Creating and implementing short-term and long-term marketing campaigns.
• Take digital photographs for product imagery library; manipulate, color correct, and optimize images for print and web.
What We Expect From You
• A high level of initiative, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to write clearly and persuasively
• Successfully managing multiple projects on tight deadlines and under pressure in a dynamic and open environment
• Resourceful, demonstrating the ability to problem solve and find multiple design solutions
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
• Minimum of 1 year of marketing/business development, communications, or creative writing experience.
• Conversant with major social media (Google, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) platforms.
• Desktop Publishing (Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) skills a plus.
• Graphics experience preferred.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mantua, OH